Now you can learn to use your own “secret” power to tap into the same healing energy used by the greatest Spiritual teachers of all time. You’re about to discover all religions have used these teachings but they’ve been hidden from you.
If you've ever wanted to change the situation in your life, you are about to discover (like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz)… that everything you need is already with in you and all you need to do is flip the switch… keep reading to find out how to access the healing forces of the Universe..
Here's what this is all about: My name is Dr. Harlan Kilstein, and until very recently I was clueless these forces even existed. I had a access to a tradition which deliberately concealed this information — until I accidentally stumbled upon the pieces of the puzzle… and as soon as I began to connect the dots…my life began to change very rapidly. And it’s been the same way for everyone who uses these simple techniques.
Now it doesn’t matter what religion you are – or even if you have no religion – these techniques will work for you.
If You Look, You’ll Go Blind
And I’m not the only who noticed these secrets have been hidden. If you can remember the original Star Trek series, you’ll recall the role of “Mr. Spock” was played by the actor Leonard Nemoy. The series was one of the most popular on television and even spawned six movie sequels. Spock’s popular greeting was holding up his hands with his fingers spread wide apart like the picture on the right.
The actor Nemoy learned this when he was a little boy in synagogue with his grandfather. The priests went up to bless the congregation and everyone pulled their prayer shawls over their heads so they wouldn’t see. A legend has it that if you look at the fingers of the priests during the blessing, you’ll go blind! (In many synagogues, people actually turn their backs on the blessing so they don’t accidentally look!) This was all part of a conspiracy aimed at…
Keeping These Secrets From The Masses
According to ancient Christian traditions, raising hands was part of prayer and healing as well. Most early representations of Jesus show his hands raised in blessing.
In the picture on the right, Mary lifts her hands in the “Orante” position seeking to bring down the power of heaven on earth. The Orante is a figure with open arms, a symbol of the soul at peace in paradise, a representation of the soul in the other world as a figure (orante) with arms extended in prayer.
But as Christianity spread, something unexpected happened. Missionaries encountered cultures that used these same symbols for their ancient gods. For example, most of the Nordic gods were pictured with similar hand positions as you can see in the picture on the left.
The outcome was that Christian missionaries decided to restrict the use of hand motions in art to avoid association with other gods.
Today, hand motions in prayer have been returned to Christianity but they were suppressed for centuries. In fact, some of the most popular images today of Christians at prayer include upraised arms.
More than Judaism and Christianity, every major religion has used hands and fingers as incredible symbols.
Your Hands and Fingers
Connect You To Power!
Native Americans greeted people with an upright hand. They raised their arms in prayer exactly the same way Christians do even though the cultures were completely independent.
- In the Far East, almost every single culture brings their hands together in the universal greeting of Namaste.
- In Islam – which grew in total opposition to the images of its Christian neighbors to the West and its Indian neighbors to the east, we find similar symbolism. The hands and fingers together become a powerful connection to Allah.
- In the Bible, when God sent the plagues upon the Egyptians Pharaoh’s wise men responded, “It is the finger of God.” And when the Jews stood beside the Red Sea as it split they saw “the hand of God.”
Incredible Symbols Equal Incredible Power
Hands and fingers have been powerful symbols that convey all of our emotions.
We seal our love with a ring on the third finger on our left hand because it is believe a blood vessel goes directly from that finger to the heart.
- We greet people with a handshake in a universal symbol of greeting.
- An entire generation in the 1940’s took two fingers and made them a symbol of future hope in an Allied victory. Led by Winston Churchill’s V symbol, the image spread around the world.
- Fast forward to the 1960’s and the anti war activists tapped into that identical symbol and turned it into a message of peace.
- Every politician knows hand gestures are important. When they are conveyed with sincerity, they are long remembered. But when they are insincere, they become an image of scorn.
- If you speak in public, non-verbal communication counts more than what you actually say. The message your hands deliver is extremely important.
Now You Can Tap Into
The Power In Your Hands
Intrigued by these symbols, I began a search and discovered the world’s most powerful change techniques are literally at your fingertips.
I found there were specific finger positions which would bring about rapid change into anyone’s life. After speaking with a few friends and demonstrating these techniques, I was amazed to hear their feedback.
Two months ago, I couldn’t get a date. Now I’ve met the man of my dreams and we’re getting engaged tomorrow night. I just had to share this with you.” – Alice Tova, Toronto
I was about to declare bankruptcy because I was drowning in debt. I thought the whole finger thing was silly but I figured, “What the heck.” Well, I’m completely debt free in under six months. Thanks Harlan.” – Bryan Evans, Port Jefferson
My wife and mother-in-law were driving me insane. I used the ‘Overcome all obstacles’ symbol every night for a week. Out of the blue, my father-in-law got into his head to move to Arizona. Now, my wife doesn’t see her mother every day and life has gotten much better. This worked in just 3 days.” – Matthew Polin, Baltimore
My eight year old son was struggling in school because of his ADHD. His teacher put him in a corner of the room and refused to teach him. I taught him the finger healing symbol you suggested and the principal came in to the room – the very next day – and saw my son in the back of the room. He got upset and transferred my son to a new classroom with a better teacher. You made a little boy very happy.” – Marci Tanners, Memphis
Unleash Your Power!
I’ve put together a set of four DVD’s showing you how to use some of these incredibly powerful finger healing symbols. Here’s the breakdown of what you get:
- DVD Number One: I reveal a bit more of the history of finger healing symbols, how they were hidden, and what you must do to make them work in your life. It’s simple but if you leave out a step, it’s like leaving out an ingredient in a recipe and it just doesn’t taste the same.
- DVD Number Two: I reveal the all powerful “Overcoming Obstacles” symbol and how it is best used. Plus, I lead you on a guided meditation as you tap in to the power of the Universe.
- DVD Number Three: I’ll show you the symbol you can use to attract money or anything else you want into your life. Plus, my guided meditation – Financial Housecleaning – will put the Law of Attraction on steroids.
- DVD Number Four: Bringing Love Into Your Life. This one took a great deal of research into the symbols of ancient Tantra and Casmir Shavism (an ancient Indian-Tibet system with strong parallels to Kabala.) This simple symbol used along with the meditation will change even the most drastic situation.
Four Powerful DVD’s – One Low Price
Because so few people have ever heard of finger healing, I want you to be my agents. So I’m introducing Finger Healing at a shockingly low price.
And if you are not happy for any reason, just drop these DVD’s in the mail back to us and we’ll refund your purchase price and still be friends.
But here’s the deal: when you get the results you want, I want you to tell a friend about this site. In return, I’m giving you – right now – the deal of the century.
Normally, I charge $297 for a one on one personal change session. That makes the value of this package $1188 but I wouldn’t dream of asking you for that. Why? Because that would limit some people and I believe these finger healing symbols have been hidden for too long.
So instead, I’m let you get your fingers on these four DVD’s for just $97 plus postage and handling. (That’s right – just $97 for the whole set of four!)
Plus, you can pay securely online which is the safest way of paying online. You are 100% protected and we never see your credit card information.
Bottom Line: We want these finger healing symbols to work for you. And we know they will. So order today at the Introductory Price and start experiencing the power of your fingers tomorrow.
Harlan D. Kilstein Ed.D.
PS. If you were skeptical, I can understand that. I was too. I’m just asking you to set aside your skepticism for a few weeks to take these Finger Healing sessions for a test drive. You’ll be glad you did.